Across the globe, senior executives are under greater pressure than ever to lead their teams and navigate a volatile and uncertain business environment. There’s never been a better time to take your leadership to the next level.
The course will prepare you to create—and renew—competitive advantage for your organization. An ideal capstone for experienced senior leaders, AMP is our most time-tested leadership development experience. Whether you are looking to move up to the executive suite or are about to take on expanded leadership responsibilities, AMP will prepare you for the challenges ahead.
Market volatility, digital transformation, and innovation, are changing the way companies compete in every industry—and increasing the demand for business leaders who are global change-makers. Whether you are looking to move up to the executive suite or are about to take on greater leadership responsibilities, the Advanced Management Program is designed to bring about a full-scale change that empowers executives to create and renew competitive advantage for their organizations.
The program will take place virtually over the course of 12 weeks with three blocks of varying time commitment.
Capstone Event (Optional): After completing AMP and earning alumni status at the graduation, you can expect to receive an invitation to campus when it is safe to congregate together. We will host a 5-day event with class sessions, coaching, networking events and celebrations.
Participants will be contacted by the program team to select which time slot best fits their schedules. One day a week and one intensive week in a month.
Please note: Pre-program work will begin about 1 month prior to the start of the program. Pre-work will include self-paced, asynchronous online coursework; introductions to your virtual learning groups, faculty, and your ABS executive coach; and community networking events. Participants should set aside 08-15 hours per week to complete pre-work before the start.
Blended modular format – Four highly integrated modules are presented over 6 months, with 6 weeks of study on campus—two on-campus modules and two virtual, self-paced modules. Participants should set aside 8-10 hours per week to complete work during each virtual, self-paced module.
You will emerge from this life-altering program transformed—better able to tackle your organization’s toughest strategic challenges, lead with greater confidence, inspire performance at all levels—and contribute more value as a member of your company’s senior leadership team.
- Lead a global organization by setting the right strategies in place, securing the appropriate financing, and outperforming the competition
- Deploy a broadly informed global perspective as you evaluate markets, analyze competitive forces, and establish corporate strategy
- Navigate the global financial system while capturing opportunities that add value to your organization
- Identify opportunities for your company to capitalize on digital transformation and strategically implement artificial intelligence
- Keep growing as a leader by building on powerful insights gained through introspection, assessments, professional coaching, and feedback
- Build enduring bonds with accomplished peers who span functions, industries, and countries
- Take advantage of resources for lifelong learning as a member of the ABS alumni community
Maximum of 15 Delegates
- Lead Strategic Innovation and Change
- Understand the Behavioral Economics that Lead to Better Decisions
- Understanding the performance indices in a developing economy
- Master Marketing in a Digital World
- Become a More Authentic Leader
- Navigate Corporate Responsibility, Accountability, and Ethics
- Drive Financial Performance
- Capitalize on Digital Transformation and AI
- Leverage Strategic Choice and Differentiation
- Use Management Systems to Drive Performance and Governance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Proven business executives who hold leadership positions one or two levels from the CEO in large organizations and have been identified as central to the company’s succession plan—including members of executive committees, heads of major business units, senior heads of functions, and senior members of the operating group Executives who hold C-suite level positions at midsize companies with significant growth opportunities.
Particularly appropriate for senior executives with at least 20 years of work experience, including significant time as a senior executive or company officer.
Need A Help? Contact Us:
Program Advising team
Phone: +234 8065740193