Uniting the strengths of two top schools, the SMP takes delegates beyond classical management programs based on enthralling models and knowledge. We have designed an experience-based program which challenges senior managers to advance their own management style, their approach to their organization’s core and globalization.
Participants will receive a recommended pre-course reading list and a dossier of information regarding the course material to be covered.
- Boost organizational performance.
- Build on the collective knowledge of top level delegated and world-class professors.
- Develop a strategic vision in global markets.
- Expand your professional network.
- Strengthen your leadership skills and self-management skills.
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTION
In the event that you cannot attend the course after enrollment has been confirmed, and providing this is communicated no later than three weeks before the start of the course, you are entitled to request a partial refund of the course fee. In lieu of canceling, if you choose to change the name on the registration to another person from the same company, the substitution can be made up until the day before the start of the course.
- Candidates must SUBMIT the application form
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW
- Admissions committee
- ADMISSIONS DECISION is communicated
- PLACE RESERVATION is finalized
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
Conducted by admissions team
EVALUATES the candidate’s application
WHY CHOOSE OUR SMP
- Gain trusted professional and personal confidants who will serve as sounding boards as you engage in difficult decision making.
- See how the successes, failures and unconventional approaches of your colleagues and professors can be applied to your own organization.
- Be part of a classroom made up of professionals from different organisations, sectors and educational backgrounds to make you question the status quo.
- Learn the latest trends in management from experts to improve executive performance.
- Challenge traditional leadership roles by learning from experts.
- Refresh and reinforce your business acumen
- Enjoy the serenity of the ancient city of Abeokuta
First degree of equivalents with a minimum of 3 years leadership/managerial experience.
Need A Help? Contact Us: Program advising team
Phone: +234 8065740193